Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Player Profile: Dugald Agble

Name: Dugald Agble
Age: 36
Position: Def RCL / Mid RCL

Q. What scared you most as a child?
A. Little Red Riding Hood.

Q. Who did you support as a child and who were you favourite players?
A. I supported Arsenal and Paul Davis and Tony Adams were my favourite players.

Q.What's the funniest thing that has happened to you during a match?
A. I managed to kick the football into my balls attempting a clearance.

Q. What's the worst thing anyone has ever done or said to you?
A. People have mistaken me for a Chelsea fan.

Q. What makes you laugh and why?
A. The thought that Sheffield United might survive the drop. [Ed - Is this a bloody conspiracy?]

Q. What talent do you wish you had?
A. Stamina.

Q. What is your best physical feature?
A. Has to be my six pack.

Q. What do you most dislike about your physical apperance?
A. I have massive thighs.

Q. How do you think other people see you?
A. With their eyes.

Q. And how do you see yourself?
A. In the mirror.

Q. What do you consider your biggest attribute as a player?
A. Tenacity.

Q. What is your favourite way of relaxing?
A. Playing a good game of chess on the internet.

Q. Who do you knock around with from Loko and why?
A. I play for Loko because it's good fun.

No comments: